I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wise Man : Part 6 'Theory on Resolution'

Me : (sighs) Gees.. here comes another new year. Time really flies fast after all.

WM : I've always loved the whole vibe of coming to the end of the year. Pretty much the end of another twelve adventurous months.

Me : It's quite overwhelming for me tho'. I mean, don't you sometimes feel like missing something. Something that you should have achieved but you simply and hopelessly couldn't?

WM : Don't overdo it, babe. Just chill.

Silence.

Me : So, wanna tell me your new year's resolutions?

WM : Sure.

Me : And..?

WM : One and one only.

Me : Wow. You only have one resolution for 2009? Smooth... okay spill.

WM : (smirks) I resolve not, I repeat, NOT to make any more New Year's resolutions.

Huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

same goes to me...My new resolution is having none..:-) Life sometimes sucks.

ayukrukoo said...

hey, my resolution exactly!

cheers to everyone. =)

heliocentrism said...

Well Azah, that is exactly my buddy's resolution every year. lol. Still bugging him over having a new one, for a change. he he

Hi there lola*mine. Thanks for dropping by. Cool blog you have there. Cheers