I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kenapa, Mengapa & Sebab apa

Dear Diary,

I wish you know how much I've missed telling you stuffs. And bitchin' about some morons. And reminiscing the joy I had as a teen with skeletons in different closets. It's been a while, uh?

I need to tell you this for I'm afraid that I'd forget whatever happened earlier today. Other than that horrible incident in Bukit Antarabangsa. God bless them.

'Kenapa, mengapa dan sebab apa'.

I bet everyone would say that those three things practically mean the same. Except for one person.

And right now, I'm still in some kind of shock after a revelation of something that I have never expected in my entire life.

I know I am not making any sense, trust me I know but I need to let it off my chest. I need to not forget today. 6th of December 2008. Guess I need some closure within myself, a soul-diggin system as a means to remind me that we are exposed to any forms of emotional-tangled web, whether we like it or not.

Whether it's between you and someone you have known all your freakin' life.

O boy.

'Til next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Suria...

Things happened for a reasons. It is all in hand of Allah swt..Only He knows.