I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trapped.


The Rain

I hear leaves drinking rain;
I hear rich leaves on top
Giving the poor beneath
Drop after drop;
'Tis a sweet noise to hear
These green leaves drinking near.

And when the Sun comes out,
After this Rain shall stop,
A wondrous Light will fill
Each dark, round drop;
I hope the Sun shines bright;
'Twill be a lovely sight.

-by William Henry Davies


I was taken aback by the strong wind blowing outside, dancing in sync with the burly drops of precipitation.

Rain.

It's official. Monsoon season is here, babe!

And here I am, a lost psyche, peeking through the window in the dark, only minutes before midnight, watching the frogs happily jumping up and down; worshipping.

They’re happy. Big time.


Me?

Trapped.

Famished.

And.. yeah, trapped.



2 comments:

abcdef said...

yup,i guess we felt the same last nite. trapped and longing for food to eat!! sumhow, rain made it more harder for us to stay calm..huhu
in the end, i cured my famine!
how about yours? ^_~

heliocentrism said...

no luck last night.

worse, I couldn't sleep so just imagine the horrible thud coming from my tummy.

he he.

babe, been longin to go makan-makan together la.

isyk