I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A maxim.

There's that well-known maxim that a good writer has to write from the heart.

I’ve read several really-‘oh-this-is-cool’-appealing blog entries and I am bloody sure those words came from the heart. So far I think I’ve managed if not nearly half, well quater of it. Talking about things that I know. Things within reach. Things that matter; to me.

Well maybe one day I’d write on the universe. I read somewhere that X-rays are produced by a variety of processes in the universe. And do you know that some X-ray sources are relatively nearby like the Sun, but most are distant like black holes, pulsars, and neutron stars. Plus, X-ray sun is clearly more dynamic than the nearly uniform orange Sun that we are used to seeing. Super cool stuff, ey?


Phew.

Like I said, ‘one day’. (gimme a break here. gees)

Mind you, some entries were way too hearty for my liking. Oh well, I guess that’s the whole point of blogging. If you don’t have the gut to talk or really spill the beans to someone, then maybe, just maybe blogophere is a place for you; even more so for the anonymous (obviously).

But writing a blog makes that quite problematic for me because there are two difficult possibilities to face;


1) that my friends and family will read something I'd be embarrassed they knew about (let see… have I said anything improper and somewhat offensive so far other than revealing for the first time that I trespassed the boy’s hostel? hmm! hey.. I was only 13 at the time and.. and I told 'ya, I was with the warden. Don’t judge me!! Don’t!);

and 2) that I'd write something about a friend or family-member that they'd be upset about my revealing.


So.

Maybe I should even write about that one atrocious day when I was caught..oopss.. yeah. Maybe not.

Have to write from the heart.

Check.


2 comments:

intoxicated_lover said...

Im thinking of having an anonymouos blog. there, i will be totally me. i mean, TOTALLY. all my beans will be spilled.

Hehe.

Pray tat one day u will come across tat blog and maybe u will be thinking, "eh. ni mcm ceda je nih??"

You can ask me whether that blog is mine.

And i can deny tat :)

Ahh best nye when I can finally write form the heart!

All the dark juicy secrets......

heliocentrism said...

It's a problem all right if you have way too many juicy top secrets,babe.

No doubt I'd know it's you if you come up with a blog, anonymously.

Trust me. I'd know.

haaa.. Takot? hehehehe