I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A mull over.

I was talking recently, with a buddy from yester years, about regret and happiness. It's kinda wacky that lately I happen to be talking about life in general alot with my friends; guess we all have matured in a way, or seen alot for that matter to really think more, having out of the box's standpoints.

She'd asked me, after learning that I'd gone through some intricate rides in my life, if I was happy; if I had any regrets. (If you've noticed, I'ved asked Mr. Wise Man on this one)

Big word there. Regret. And I thought about it.

Truth is, there are certainly things that happened to me that I wished hadn't happened - things that fundamentally altered the course of my life; but I had no control over those things. I mean come on. Bet you have gone through shits too.


Plus, there are also ways of being I wish I could have embodied: less self-conscious and overly solicitious throughout school and college, for example. (don't make me start on matrix's episode)

If I really silently sit by myself surrounded by people all around, giving a careful thoughts about things I've done, or have not, rest assured that I'd cry. Or laugh. Or both.

Boo hoo.

But there, again, I'm not sure there was a choice there. You're trapped inside yourself of the moment, and it's only in looking back that you recognize it.



Back then, I didn't know much. Well you can even say I was naive. (yea right..lol. Shut up, Cash)


However, it's kind of pointless at feeling regret over being who you were. Who you were is part of who you've become.

Hold up!

Did I just muse about things/feelings from the past?


*moans... Not agaaaain!



Ha ha.



Yikes.






No comments: