I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Glad it wasn't me

I was just meddling my own business, still very early in the morning to find that many rustling populace as it was raining quite heavily outside; when I heard a sharp loud shriek.

My antenna worked like magic and quickly in no time at all found out that the sound came from the restroom. So this is what happened then.


A guy whose office just a couple of doors next to mine, had the misfortune of walking in on someone in the toilet. That someone in the toilet happened to be a student, a girl.

Wasn’t sure of the whole picture but the guy, Prof. X (he’s already in the hot seat so spare him) was in a hurry for the cleaners were working in the men’s toilet, so he risked it all in the women’s.

Big mistake.


Thing is, I'm just glad it wasn't me; on either side of the equation.


It's my worst fear being the one on the prone end of things. But it's not much better if you're the one walking into it, right. Geez, I can't really imagine how she felt at the moment when he pushed the freakin' door! And imagine Prof. X's face?



Phew.

So remember, if you aren't careful about locking the door behind you, you’re bound to be found; in a way you least expect it to be a pretty sight.

Like I said, I'm glad it wasn't me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor girl. i had the same incident once. so embarrassing.just finished doing my potty business when a woman pushed the door. malu besar

-maryanne75