I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

There's no harm in checking out, right? Right?

Yesterday before heading home, I did some musing on a subject that often intrigues me; the whole eye-aversion thing that goes on as you approach somebody alone on a street or in a corridor.

But I'm not sure if everybody experiences this, since I haven't done a survey. lol. At least not yet. But I'm sure all of us have experienced this.

Admit it, you punk. Admit it! lol

It goes like this: you're approaching another guy (this for girls of course), just the two of you on a street, going in opposite directions. And, especially if the guy is half-way good-looking, you find you don't quite know what to do with your eyes, and you find yourself looking to the side as if something vastly interesting is on the other side of the street.

Or perhaps you find a reason to check your messages on your cell phone(I did this quite frequently).

Ha ha.

So yeah. That's what always happen when I come across this one particular guy.

Don't tell anyone. Shhh..



3 comments:

intoxicated_lover said...

OMG! Aku pun sama!!! buat2 interested baca sms dlm henfon!!!

Pemalukah kita???

;p

jeep said...

haha..ya2..kite mmg pemalu..hahahahaha..pemalunyeee..haha..mmg pemalu sbb tu kita ckp kuat2 kat kedai lilin wpon meja sebelah2 adalah lelaki2 bergentayangan.hahaha..pemaluuuuuuuuuuuuuu

heliocentrism said...

cyeda

pemalu campur mengenyam campur mao.. hahaha.. mao mao (cam iklan raye adibah nor kucing tuh..hahaha)

jeep

oh tika kita ckp kuat2 kt kedai lilin tu la one of the highlights idup aku kt s.alam. hahaha