I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Monday, October 20, 2008

The least you can do to others

My family likes The Pingu. Yeap, the Pingu. That cute cute one. lol

Life would be so much simpler, watching Pingu and laughing all day. How can you not?
He's so cute. And that lil sis of his?? Adorable. Beyond words.

Okay. What am I doing thinking talking bout Pingu? Like always, 'I have no idea'.

It's just that, it's important to stay sane and happy and laugh and smile whenever we have the time. Simplicity of life revolves around the way we perceive life itself.

Make sense?

Thing is, I saw this one woman across the room yesterday and first moment I laid my eyes on her, I thought.. 'Geez.. the female vision of Grumpy'.

So you see, we were having a tea break at the cafe and there were about 5 of us. Then I noticed this woman aka Mrs. Grumpy sitting next to our table and she had like 3 people with her and all of them were laughing. In fact louder than us.

Except her. The reason I noticed her the first time.

Here's my point. If you're hanging out with a small crowd, and all are loudly laughing happily and you're not, then there must be something wrong with you.

If I'm wrong, shoot me. Ask me if I care.

This is what I think. If you don't feel in the mood of being happy and all giggly, then leave. Don't affect others with your sarcasm or misery or ghastly expression along with you. Deal with it.

Look for a companion to talk. A true listener. Spill your rotten eggs to someone. Let it off your chest. If not, like I said, deal with it. On your own.

All in all, SMILE.

That, I'm telling you, the very least you can do to others.






No comments: