I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Thursday, October 9, 2008

So I stared. And stared.

Someone told me, I've been divorced from the reality. Full stop. (actually stated with an exclamation mark, so I guess its barely a funny remark) Hell do I knoe the meaning of it. But I tried, and am still trying to read between the lines. I know..I know, lale like always.. ha ha.

So I stared. Thinking about the things I've done. Or said for that matter. Have you heard of a saying, 'People may actually forget the nice things you said bout them, but they wont ever forget the nasty things said to them.' I agree.


I've seen a fight between two good buddies for 4 years, calling names at each other, (one has quite a set of gigi mancung, so you can guess what the other called her, and the other one abit, no, really plump. so clear case).. Basically all the cherished memorable things from the past gone, flying out the window because of being fed of lies. So there.

One good friendship down the drain. One of the nasty patches.

Regardless of the other things that this someone claims Im totally not aware of, I do cherish my friendship. I try. Always. Aren't we abit emotional today.. (honestly I just found out my ex classmate was married last raya. So. Happy but sedey at the same time not being invited. Boo hooo)

Ouch.




No comments: