I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Letting go

This is all really a propos of nothing. I heard a girl laughing just outside my door just now. It just sort of registered as a pleasant, infectious sound. Then I heard it again, and I almost smiled. Then I stopped to think for a moment.

I’ve made up my mind. In the middle of mind-cracking and being in slight darkness (10mins blackout).

I want to let go.

That's it. Enough reminiscing about crazy collected miscellany of childlike indecisive voyage. About lost love. Calculating and speculating on 'What if's.

What if. What if. What if. Urgh.

Yeah, that's it.

But wait. Who am I without memories? Without experience? Without committing mistakes in the past? Without jumping up and down then fell off the cliff, fighting for life only hanging on a thin, imaginary rope?

No one.




5 comments:

LyD M.R said...

skang ni mmg aku ske sgt reminiscing my past life..it makes me stronger.. haih...buat la chat box!

jeep said...

me too..klau x ingatkan kehidupan lampau aku yg sgt best tuh..haih.rase x tertanggung idop aku skrg.huhu..yeap lyd!wat la chat box cik suriaaa..huhu

miss nugget said...

blog anda tak de tempat berjimba2 laaa... (i.e: kotak ahli mesyuarat tingkap a.k.a chat box) sile tambah ye...saye sokong idea en lid mat rani

miss nugget said...

dan jugak en. jipak!kang kecik ati tak sebut ...hehehhehe

heliocentrism said...

chat box? ko bondo tuh? hahahah
sat no. aku try godak.