I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wise Man : Part 12 'A Ride to Remember'

Me : Wow. We’ve survived the whole year!

WM : I find it very fascinating when I’ve reached the last chapter of every Yearbook I’ve indulged in. Some ‘books’ would unswervingly present happy endings and in their unique way, egg on another ‘book’ to enjoy. Some would viciously end with a prequel which in some grotesque way reminds me of the qualms and dissatisfaction I’ve experienced throughout the chapter you see.

Me : Me too. I mean, it is a lot better when most endings are good ones. I dig that. However we can never skip the uncertainty nerves in dealing with how the ‘book’ should have ended. Yet, let bygones be bygones.

WM : Exactly.

Me : I had a good reading. The last chapters were a bit nerve wreaking at some points but I managed to continue having my grasp on the book tighten. To be quite honest really, someone told me a really fascination example about life about a couple of weeks ago that had shed some light into my cognitive thinking.

WM : Are you saying that someone else other than Me has wonderfully provided you some insight about life? I demand his name. (chuckles)

Me : He told me, past things can’t simply be swept away, hidden under the carpet. It’s like driving a car. You need to check the rearview and even the side mirrors to make sure we can drive forward.

WM : I see.

Me : To make sure the coast is clear, you see. Cool ey?

WM : I guess. One thing for sure, it's one hell of a ride in 2009. Happy New Year, babe.

Me : Same here. I agree. Definitely one that I'd treasure. And babe, be nicer in 2010 ok?

WM : We’ll see.

Me : Am not sure yet about my resolution. But.. gees..to hell with it! 2010!! Here we come!

No comments: