I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 : Never knew I needed

Dear Diary,

It's a brand new book. 2010. A brand new chapter in life. Most characters would remain the same especially the main players. Some would unsoundly embark together in the journey. Which is highly anticipated.

That's the unique thing about life where some things are never intended to be included in the chapters. Yet they are meant to be. I have yet to achieve one thing I really need. That I love. That I want.The one thing that I never truly knew I needed.

I'll start the 'book' with a song. You may say I hope for the ending of my first begin now.

"It's about two people who they feel like they know what they want, they know what they need in life, and realize they do need each other but they don't know what they need. That they have no idea the realization becomes what they need is love, and they find that with each other." (Neyo, 2009)


2 comments:

Al-Manar said...

suria hani,
Walk to the beach and stand to watch the changes in colours and shapes of clouds, and see how they vary from one sunrise to another, from one period in the year to another. Take a deep breath and think ..... perhaps you will see and know what you have never seen and never known that ......
Happy and successful New Year to you.
Pakcik

heliocentrism said...

Dear Pakcik Hassan,

Lately I pay extra attention to the ocean, and also the clouds, looking for some signs in my own way. Lately I no longer listen to the music in the car, cos' I cherish the faces and the views more as I pass by. I even talk to myself, trying to make sense about things in life. Lately, I remember to stop and close my eyes and breathe deeply, purely living.

I hope I'll be a better person this year Pakcik. Lol. And yeah, I wish you a very happy Happy New Year, may you keep having the best in life. Amin..