I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This is not about a frog prince

See that tall guy there? That’s William. My William. Opps. What I mean is, people’s beloved Prince William.

Mind the title above. But wait, he can still be the frog prince right 'cos to me, frog prince as in the fairy tale, was somebody good, kind and beautiful in the inside who eventually found true love and true self. Except the fact this one fella is smokin' hot outside as well. Lol.

He spent one night on the street. According to the news piece Associated Press on Yahoo!, he said that he needed to understand the deal of having no place to stay and how hard it is for the homeless to go through night after night exposed to the extreme cold and danger.

He has duplicated bits of his late mother’s heart then. No one would blame him if let say he can’t be bothered with the matter of poverty, malfunctions of families that lead to drugs or prostitutions, and hundreds other problems in the world particularly in Britain.

Yet he cares.

Even though never in thousand years he could ever understand the real meaning of striving for life, for making ends meet. So maybe he felt the nasty anxiety of sleeping in the cold without the usual fluffy pillows on an extra comfy huge bed that night, and maybe just maybe he knows how important safety and money are to us normal people.

Gees, out of nowhere am thinking of Arthur. You know, Arthur from Merlin? Yeah, the series now is officially my cup of tea. Big time.

4 comments:

Al-Manar said...

Suria,
Your William’s night out caught your attention, him or what his night out stands for?
Good for you think, the way you think. You do not cry easily but you have feeling. I wish I had both.

heliocentrism said...

Dear Pakcik Hassan,

What makes me tick about someone is the heart. That's the key factor. Eventho we do know it takes awful lots of time to recognize the real thing. However, in this case, I must say both elements; William himself (am prone to tall guys) AND his liberality of the people.

Am not sure about the crying part there Pakcik, but the feeling part?.. you're the man.

sukhi nahir said...

Dear Suria Hani,

You like "Merlin" too! The show changes the perception one had of Camelot from the readings of younger days. Its more real and shows the failings AND the heroism of childhood heroes-PLUS it has MAGIC!

heliocentrism said...

Dear sukhi nahir,

One of many things that I like about "Merlin" is the sense of humor. Such a light and clear construal of human relationship in life. It's important. The series simply makes me smile and laugh for that matter. And yeah am waitin' for more glimpses of Lancelot too. I ache for more of his..err..knighthood. Lol