I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Friday, October 30, 2009

My heart weeps..

My fingers, the ones using the mouse and on top of the keyboard froze the moment I opened my inbox. ‘Friendster Reminder – Farhani Adlin’s Birthday is Coming Up’ email really left me breathless.

Farhani Adlin passed away years ago. Succumbed to cancer. I could still see her smile. Oh yea, she loved to smile. And she loved to laugh too. She was a bubbly girl. We were good friends back in MRSM and all would agree that with her leaving the world about a year after SPM, left a hole in our hearts.

Her story was a devastating one. Her mother died because of cancer too when Fanny was younger and I remember we all broke down into tears when we found out that when Fanny was sick in the hospital, she was actually bedridden on the same bed as her late mother.

Just imagine how her father felt.

I can’t say more.

May Allah SWT bless her soul. Al-Fatihah.


No comments: