I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Friday, October 30, 2009

In love.

I found her by accident. After a few hours working on the term paper (you're this close to seeing stars rotating above my head), I browsed the Internet and innocently clicked on an episode of Ellen’s show with a 6 year old guest, named Emily. Before I continue yapping about her, brace yourself and listen up to one of the most beautiful melodies ever (at least to me).



Emily Bear. She composed that Ellen’s song herself. Can you believe it? In 10 minutes. Yeap. I had a few moments of denial am tellin’ you for she was so young. I mean, what could you really do when you were 6? And yeah, climbing a tree and then fell off breaking your arms or building a sand castle doesn't count.

She steals my heart and that comes out of a shock to me too ‘cos (glancing around) I don’t usually find kids adorable. Okay maybe sometimes but not most of the times. Yet. Seeing her magical lil fingers move, a really unexpected thought of having a kid that can play like her came to mind. Yikes.


As I was saying, Ellen’s song is simply the bomb. Ellen Degeneres was lucky to have a kid that young creating such a beautiful melody for her. I am still playing the tune over and over again. Am so in love with it.

Okay just check out this another clip of her being interviewed by some tv station and you get to know her origin, family. And also, she started hitting the piano notes when she was 2yo. Yes.. 2!!



That reminds me of another talented old woman..err pardon me,
talented woman with a gold heart, Susan Boyle who sings beautifully that managed to keep prick Simon Cowell's mouth shut the moment she opened her own mouth.

Just imagine, there are so many talented, special people out there. I mean of course it doesn't have to be related to musics only. You can be totally clueless about music, about art, or sports, or maths or anything.. yet you're still special. In your own way.

Each person is wonderfully special. That's why I never make comparison. Some people tend to do that. Perhaps they can't help it.

Personally for me, it is never a fair deal to compare someone to someone else. It doesn't work that way. 'Cos I always believe that everyone is different and special and has their own way of carrying themselves.

No matter who you are. Or what you have become.

No comments: