I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A year has gone by..

Dear Diary,

Forgive me. It’s been awhile I know, but I’ve been hooked up to something rather inconsequential, simply unappealing to be mentioned. But the great news would be, Of Mas Tulen and Honey is a year old now! Wow.

About a year ago today, I was a green ,lil keyed up navigator just about ready to venture the new world (with so much time on her plate that she had the unlimited time to do most about anything, even to set up a humble blog which actually tells nothing more from a babbling heart).

I was eager to set my eyes on the world. All geared up to face the masters. Pretty much an invulnerably untouchable girl.

A year wiser now, I’ve grown to a much wider concept about people, about the world we live in. It’s a bizarre notion to merely just think the optimistic things about lives. Yours. Mine. Theirs. About misconception of perpetual love. About believing what’s best.

I’ve spent the last 20 minutes reading previous entries which were mostly written based on my feelings at that very moment. And I’m still catching up on some more. So much have taken shape. Things have progressed. Some have changed. Some stay the same.

Am looking forward for more adventurous and meaningful years to come. With so-called promising agendas.

I am ready. Yet I am scared. Of things. Yet to happen.

Only God knows.

No comments: