I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"A rose by any other word would smell as sweet" - Shakespeare

Dear Diary,

He charmingly did it again.


Exactly about 2.10pm yesterday, 27th of April, a tall, sun-burned, middle aged Chinese guy waited for me with a dazzling bouquet of scarlet roses in his arms. In front of the main entrance of the faculty, he was lingering back and forth where the staff and senior Profs and minors walking in and out either just going out for lunch or simply just got back, glancing at him (or maybe the roses, or or maybe at his eccentric lookin' light brown ankle boot).

Remember when I told you before that I prefer having flower delivery at the workplace than at home? Now am totally numb I can hardly say for sure. All I know, either one, I love it!

Beyond words.

Some of the female staff behind the counter were grinning from ear to ear, watching my every step. Believe me dear diary; my heart was pumping like hell.

One of his sweetest gestures ever and I can’t thank him enough. Trust me when I say this; I am literally falling head over heels.



"The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart"

~ John Held ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku pn jth cinta lps bc entry ni
sweet like candy

heliocentrism said...

Dear Abby,

Auw! Shweet kan.

Btw, I've been meaning to read your latest updates after last school holiday. Spill, babe.

Take care.

umm ruman said...

Dear Suria,

So hopelessly romantic..I know exactly how you felt that moments..Blushy check and heart pounding like it will never stop..and now you are admiring the roses ye?

I'm so happy to hear you are so in love and the happiness are beyond imagination..So the big question is when is the big day dear? :-)

heliocentrism said...

Dear Azah,

Wow. Such a big question. Think I have to pass and leave it to my other half to think about it. Lol.

You're so sweet, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Truth is, am just truly blessed sometimes I think my heart could burst. And I am simply enjoyin' each day, awaiting and hoping for good things to come my way, InsyaAllah..