I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Indefinite Hiatus

Dear Diary,

March was an indefinite hiatus for me there for awhile. I took a whole week off and when I got back, some nosy students were excited to dig out my hustles and bustles. Even this one chick had the gut to stare at my ring, then concurrently took a glance at my twinkly eyes. I had no idea what she had in mind but I bet it was a total contrary from what really happened. At least not yet, gal.

And boy, it's already April. Again, it seems like time goes by so fast, flying away like an arrow and in a blink of an eye, some things have developed and changed; either to better or worse.

For me though, things are goin' great. Better than great actually.

I am a better me now. (I guess... Lol)

4 comments:

umm ruman said...

Suria...

Your students will look at your with their wild and hungry eyes from up to toe impatiently waiting to gossip because it is an interesting subject to talk about. Hikss! even me when I studied, we do talk about our maestra if her teaching is good-no-good..

Whatever they think about you..I'm happy that you are now even happier girl. You go girl...

heliocentrism said...

Dear Azah,

It is quite scary sometimes when it gets to thinking that we can't be too happy 'cos some thing rather grisly would happen.

You see, now and then when we were practically rolling on the floor, laughing our hearts out, my mom would flinch and say; 'Jgn gelak lebih sangat, kang nangih..'.

But the thing is, that's what happy people do most of the time, right; smiling and laughing. (maybe abit too much along the way..he he)

intoxicated_lover said...

Oi. Oi.

Ape nih cincin2 nih?

Tak bagitau aku ek.....

>:{

heliocentrism said...

Dear Cyeda,

Whoaa.. cool down. Ring is a err.. ring, right. It's a gift. Tell me, what makes it abit different from other things?

Btw, let say in the future something, anything quite alarming happens, I'll let you knoe, babe. Asap. Don't worry.