I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Monday, April 6, 2009

Wise Man : Part 8 'Change: A Reform?'

Me : I’ve noticed that people change along the way.

WM : Since when? 2 hours ago?

Me : (sighs) No really, why do people change?

WM : Actually babe, there are probably almost as many theories on why people change, in terms of their behavior and also beliefs.

Me : Why?

WM : Because we are all just mortals. Sometimes whether we like it or not, people change.

Me : I don’t like it too much I guess when someone, anyone that I used to know inside out acts differently.

WM : People tend to change when the rewards for change exceed the pain of change.

Me : Uh?

WM : You’ll see.



3 comments:

umm ruman said...

Dear Suria..

People do change; for better or for worse..

heliocentrism said...

Azah!!

What happened to your blog? Am lost without it.

Don't tell me you're going through a change as well?

Take care.

umm ruman said...

Oppss so sorry my dear Suria.. There's a change of blog address. I'm still around but right now I'm having a break. My motherhood duties and workload has really taken toll on my time..More to tell but not here dear..Muahhh!