I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes, I've tried flipping my eyelids inside out too. It didn't work out..

It's extremely late already. So late that the raven-winged creatures on a clump of tree branches near my back window are already starting to crow. And it's so early in the morning as the sun rays start to peek through the thin curtains of my hide-out, the cricket that has recently made its home somewhere in the roof tiles has ceased its annoying chirping.

Trust me. At this point, it is really starting to piss me off.

Daybreak as at that point where the only sounds I can hear are faint strains of the crows and the regular hums of my seasoned laptop.

Four nights in a row I've been having this I-can't-sleep situation. Nothing big. It's just that when the grumpy, tough-lookin' guard who seldom talks to anyone that I pass by everyday on my way to the faculty had this worried look across his face this morning and hoarsely uttered, 'Sampai selekoh depan tu jgn tiba-tiba belok kanan pulak...'; I knew I need to reschedule my body clock once again.

*sighs


P/s: I heard somewhere that when someone goes for some periods of time without sleeping, he/she starts to see things. Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suria,

What have you been thinking lately? Still thinking about that mystery person who sent you that beautiful scarlet roses? Come on share it with us who is that lucky person...:-)

Try to get a good night rest you really need it.

heliocentrism said...

Dear Azah,

Thanks. Tonight is my 6th attempt in achieving my ultimate super sleep. Wish me luck!

Lucky person? I'd rather think of him as someone who will soon suffer and wail for help 'cos am mean, babe, mean! ha ha