I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Friday, February 6, 2009

Wise Man : Part 7 'Theory of Emotion'

Me : I wonder, what is it about people that causes us to miss someone?

WM : Uh?

Me : (blush) You know, like why do we miss someone?

WM : That’s what people do, you punk.

Me : And that’s very common, yes?

WM : Yeah. I guess.

Me : Why is that? Is there any psychological explanation on it?

WM : (shrugs) I believe, in the first place, we miss people that we care about. And we miss them because we incorporate them into our emotional inner landscape. You know, as a part of ourselves and therefore we would feel a loss when they are not present.

Me : I see.

WM : You know what. We could really have spared this conversation if you just came clean and told me straight away that you’ve missed me, babe.

Me : (sticking my tongue out) In your dream, tough guy. In your damn freakin’ dream.

WM : (rolling on the floor) ..........



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely missing someone! :-) and totally in L.O.V.E.

heliocentrism said...

......

(** Suria is cracking her spellbound brain, trying to come up with words, or a word for that matter, for she is flabbergasted, so unaware that her cheeks has turned a shade of red and her eyelashes fluttered.)

Oh yea! (phew..finally) I found your blog at last and it is so cool. I've added you in my blogroll. And dear Azah I envy your loads of books. Totally.

miss nugget said...

i always wonder who is this Mr Wise Man... Hmmmm..care to explain??? his words are truly inspiring (hahaha)..ye laa sangat... :D

heliocentrism said...

Dear Peed,

Let's keep him in the dark for now okay? lol...and btw, I don't think I should tell him that you said that 'cos (*glancing around for awhile and my hoarse voice turns into a whisper) ppssstt.. he's rather a big head when it comes to compliments, babe. Ha ha.

But then again, on his behalf, thank you.

umm ruman said...

Dear Suria,

Check out the award for being such an inspirational for me.

heliocentrism said...

Whoaa!

I'm speechless. Totally. I am truly grateful dear Azah and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the award.

What a wonderful surprise!