I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rain rain go away..

It’s raining heavily outside. In fact all along since I was on my way to work, it has been raining.

Worst of all, the roads are fissured, especially on the bridges. Which contribute to a long queue of edgy drivers.

All of a sudden I remember this nursery rhyme "Rain rain go away..please come another day...". I used to have this whole collection of entertaining nursery rhyme illustrated colourful books, the ones you know, crammed with big vibrant animals, objects and people.

Like "Georgie Porgie pudding and pie, kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away…"

Lol. Sweet memories. Back then when we were young and had nothing to worry about.

Wow, just listen to the raindrops. It's getting heavier. Wish I could simply cuddle under the blanket right this minute.

Substitute that blackish doggie with anything or anyone that you prefer and walla! you'd have the image of wonderful moment in bed during a rainy season


No comments: