I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

London riot: A display of The End of Humanity

Dear Asyraf,

My heart twitched watching you in the clip. My eyes glued to the screen; praying that you are better now.

You must be scared to death; while you were bleeding, sore and hurt like hell, all of a sudden a gang of well-built boys surrounded you. Perhaps at first you were relief that they came offering help. How on earth would you know that they only came to rob you! It is indeed a sickening world!

Since the embark of London riot a few days ago, we over here in Malaysia have been contacting families members and friends in hope of continuous safety.

I pray for your speedy recovery, dear.


Read the details more here and here.


No comments: