I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A longing.

After spending many ridiculous hours working on papers, it turned out that the internal deadline have passed without anyone knowing. I can only hope it was a joke.

Before you know it, it’s already the last week of November. Whooosh. Making friends with the bullet train aren’t you, dear time?

I've been reading articles and articles for class.

I’m reading ungrateful undergrads’ write ups which more than half of them bringing regretful tears into my eyes out of their lack of originality and passion.

I'm reading books and books in an attempt to catch up and have better look on my proposal.

I'm not reading enough though.

I'm not reading enough fiction. I miss reading fiction. So much.

It’s been awhile since I sat quietly, holding a novel in my hand, and merrily breathed in the words, as the world faded in the background.

I have a stack of new fictions on my shelf (looking sadly at them now). They are exciting books. Good ones.

I wish I had the time to read them.

*sigh


4 comments:

jeep said...

xyah bace buku2+journals tuu..ko da terer nyahh..haih...

:)

heliocentrism said...

Alangkah indah jika benar bagai di kata..wahai puspitaku rajifah =)

jeep said...

suriaa..boring2 nnt bace blog pakcik nih..hehe

http://tatak-tatak.blogspot.com

heliocentrism said...

thanks nyah.

a good and cheeky one. (tgk wajah nye pon dah nak tersengih..hehehe)