I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Notting Hill: For the..er.. tenth time?!

I have a few things to do but guess what, instead of gobbling down(memorising actually) the script for convo plus revising my upcoming lecture notes, my eyes are glued to the screen, watching one of my all time favourite movies; Notting Hill on TV2 via the U server.

I can't resist it. Or maybe it's Hugh Grant, I dunno. Lol.


Truth to be told, I really like this movie. It's funny (especially the time he went to meet up Julia for the 1st time and had to pretend to be Horse & Hound reporter), it's sweet, it's enchanting, it's romantic... everything. It is always 'surreal but nice' to watch it again.

And it can actually take my mind off of something or someone.. either one. At least for awhile.

Whoopsidaisies! (it's one of the things he loves to say in the movie) The ad's over. Hugh needs my attention. Gotta go.

2 comments:

sukhi nahir said...

Yep, I thought that it was a GREAT movie too. I had read about it-first time seeing it -TV 2 too. Thank God, someone agrees with me. ALL of the people (5 of them) i spoke to about this movie didn't think much of it. NICE MOVIE.

heliocentrism said...

Dear sukhi nahir,

Hye. It is a good movie. For me, if a movie manages to serve its purpose to entertain, to guide, to harvest memorable values to the audience, then again I believe it is worth watching, even for the tenth times. LOL