I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

National Geographic's for a short break

After having such a mundane time at the main base, not counting the precious time sharing such callous remarks with my dear colleagues about our 'other' colleague (we can't help it, we're just human beings after all...), my eyes feasted on an email sent by a dear friend featuring pictures from the file of National Geographic which are superb. I mentioned once right that when I was small, I used to have a dream to be a qualified photographer (majoring in trees... lol.. don't ask me why). Such a great talent for those who able to become one, right. Yes sayang, I know you've been eyeing some of the over delicate cameras (the ones that are ridiculously pricy), but really, are you sure you actually know how to use one? Ha ha.

Enjoy.

















3 comments:

umm ruman said...

Superb!!!

sukhi nahir said...

Beautiful blue blue butterflies!

heliocentrism said...

Dear Azah,

Love them all. Some sort of drugs to sore eyes.. lol.


Dear sukhi nahir,

That blue butterflies pic is actually my favourite. Beyond words right.