I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hiatus. A bit too long this time.

Again it has been an indefinite hiatus for me there since early July. I can’t really tell actually what I have been up to but it seems that I have no time for myself lately. Which is okay cos’ I guess time flies faster that way. Right?

And now, wow. It’s already 20th of July. Today is the day where I have the whole day to myself which is nice, but the thing is, deep down I feel kinda despondent. There are so many things that I want to do, too many agendas but gees.. I feel trapped. Trapped in a way that no one could understand, wait..except for him but he’s such a rascal at this very minute cos’ he’s having fun leaving me all alone, day dreaming and snooping around doing nothing at all. Arrgh! Lol

It’s been awhile since the last time I went to watch a movie and right now, I can hardly recall what movie it was. You have no idea how much I want to simply grab a bag of popcorn and sluggishly rest, staring up to the screen. There are so many that I want to watch.. but.. naah.. forget it. I can't possibly squeeze all the movies in one day this weekend. Can I?

I'd kill him for tellin' me the real villain.

It would be great to watch this guy again. Plus it's based on a true story so, go figure.

I need a good laugh. And he ought to laugh too. If not... you know what I'd do to you!

Since the first time I saw the trailer, I've been meaning to watch this one. It looks really scary.


So there. I want to watch these four movies. Four different genres. Real cool, ey. Can't wait. But the thing is, I have no idea how in the world I can fit in all of them this weekend, (I mean really... I doubt there'd be any movie at all) I'd be darn lucky if I could watch one. *sighs


5 comments:

umm ruman said...

Dear Suria,

Are you going for a movie marathon? I heard about this package from my blogger's friends. The ticket price Rm35 for I think 5 movies but I'm not sure which cinema holds this movie marathon.

LyD M.R said...

i've watched drag me to hell! hell heart thumping!

heliocentrism said...

Dear Azah,

RM35 for 5 movies? Wow. What a bargain! When you find out which cinema, can you please please please tell me? hehehe.. (really kemaruk one..auw)


Dear Lyd,

That's why, babe. By just watching for less than 3 minutes sneak peak of that movies, the images stay with me up until this minute. Creepy one and definitely cool sound effect. Can't wait.

umm ruman said...

dear Suria,

My friend told me TGV have done transformer and ice age movie marathon. But not sure if they still having it or not. You can check their website www.tgv.com.my or call 74922929....The cost perhaps around RM30 per person for two movies. However, you better check with TGV for more information. Good luck with your movie marathon.

heliocentrism said...

Dear libro striscia,

Thank you for the info. I'll check. Simply can't wait. I'll update whether the so called movie marathon comes true. Or not. Lol