I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's unbelievable.

Gees. It's been so long. I've gone through so many eventful episodes for the past couple of weeks that I have no idea now where to begin.

All I know, I've been succincted alot on life and.. err.. things.

People come into our life for a reason, or maybe only a season, or a lifetime.

When someone is in our life appears for a reason, it is usually to meet a need we have expressed outwardly or inwardly, right. They have come to assist us through a difficulty, to provide us with guidance and support, to aid us physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason we need them to be.

Then.

Without any wrongdoing on our part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they act up or out and force us to take a stand.

What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. That's one cruel fact of life. When people come into our life for a season, it is because our turn has come to share, grow, or learn.

They may bring us an experience of peace or make us laugh. They may teach us something we have never done. They usually give us an unbelievable amount of joy. I mean, it is real. But, only for a season. And that happens all the time.

Yet.

Lifetime relationships teach us lifetime lessons; those things we must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Our job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what we have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of our life. It is said that love is blind but for me it is clairvoyant, still.

Thank you (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) for being a huge part of my life. Told ya', it's unbelievable. And remarkable.


4 comments:

intoxicated_lover said...

Suria!!!!

What had happened??????

Do tell me.

I'm always here for you if u ever need me...

heliocentrism said...

Whoaa.. chill babe.

Nothing bizzare happened la. It was just me, reminiscing about so many people I've met along the way (some who used to be the apples of my eyes and stuffs) and how now, I've finaly met someone that I can rely on. One that I cherish. Wow. There. I said it.

Btw Cyeda, thanks. I knoe I can count on you.

umm ruman said...

Dear Suria,

It has been quite sometime since you've been missing and I really do missed you terribly.

Your posting really connected to what I'm going through right now. Some people came for a Reason and for a Season. Without knowing whether you've committed a wrong doing suddenly this person who had left marks in your life disappear. It's hard, so damn hard to forget nor forgive.

Never took for granted LIFETIME relationship as I almost did. Now I'm picking up the pieces and learnt from my mistakes.

It's good to have you back and I hope whatever you have experienced will gives you happiness in the end.

heliocentrism said...

Dear Azah,

Oh yea it's good to be back. Was really looking forward to reading your words again.

I've just noticed that sometimes, we tend to gain something (or someone for that matter) when we've lost something, or maybe the other way round.

As long as we keep our feet firmly on the ground, then yeah, we're on the right track.

Wish you all the very best in life too. G'day.