I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tidur selepas Asar

I didn't do it intentionally. I felt asleep and boy it was not good. Period.

I had a weird dream but here's the thing. I am not sure whether a dream is considered a dream when you have it during daytime especially after Asar. It was rather a quick, short dream. One thing for sure, I was with someone whom I cared for and he was close to tears. We were at an entrance of a shopping mall(but no one was there) and he called out for me and he looked sad, his face red-flushed and he was trying to explain something that seemed delicately impossible to understand. I remember staring up at him,eyeing the lines under his eyes and that once cute mole on his cheek.

I woke up so sudden after that. I thought to myself, he might as well in a pretty good condition cos usually we tend to experience the opposite, right? Case closed then.



No comments: