I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Friday, January 4, 2013

I hate Richard Parker.

Oh yes I hate him so much. Such negativity injected in my life, so early in the beginning of this humble year of 2013. Nevertheless, I hate Richard Parker, in every aspects. I don't really teach myself to ignite elements of hatred inside of me, no matter how bad I ache for better physical or worse, emotional care and treatment from people, but Richard Parker just hit the bar, man. 

To begin with, he made me cry. Tears of mixed sadness and despair down my cheeks sent me to shocks. I then realized that I haven't cried for so long. Damn you, Richard Parker! 


I am on the verge of tearing up visualizing Pi sobbing like some lunatic kid calling out for you, wishing hard for another glimpse of you. You didn't even look back. Not once. That hurts, Richard Parker. 


If only you glanced. If only. It would have made a huge difference. To Pi. To me. 


I hate you, Richard Parker. 





 P/s: A feedback; a teary entry on "Life of Pi".




3 comments:

abcdef said...

Yep, I have to agree with you. I am angry too with Richard Parker for not only shattering the heart of Pi, but also our hearts. Just for one silly reason; for not turning back. Yes, I hate Richard Parker! Well said, my friend ;-)

heliocentrism said...

How a simple gesture..can truly affect souls.

Thanks, dear friend.

Anonymous said...

I like your comments, well done for either being really honest or a really great writer