I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Queen of My Heart

‘Mother’ is magic in every language. A universal word that spells divine, undiluted, selfless. And truly is the embodiment of love and affection.

I can actually spend hours just talking about my mother. She's everything to me, rolled into one. She's definitely my trusted confidant, my best friend for she knows everything..wait.. almost everything. He he.

She would always praise me for making good choices in life, but geez, would also scold me like there's no tomorrow when I do wrong (which is actually a rare occasion for I am such a good, obedient daughter..he he).

My beautiful mother, she's actually the one who teaches me that the art of laughter is much more valuable than the most precious stone. I mean, laughter is mostly the cure for things, right. We love to laugh (and sometimes way too much and too loud) and guess what, when she was alot younger, (am being nice here) people called her 'The He he he Girl' for she was such a jovial girl.
She still is.

Madam Hamizah Zabidin (always a major drama queen, seen here with 2 adorable future heartbreakers)

I love my mother. More than anything the world. No contest.

Seriously. I knoe you guys out there claim that your mother is the best. Well, y'all have to fight me on this one 'cos my mama is the best. Ever.

Okay. Okay. Our mothers are simply the best. Satisfied, now? Lol.

Hail all mothers in the world. You guys totally rock!

And mama?

"You're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul.."

Happy Mother's Day. I love you.



p/s: I've always had a soft spot for 'A song for mama' by Boys II Men.

No comments: