I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Silent fall.

It’s been awhile since I last cried (I won't spill the reason of me crying last time.. ever). Tonight, I’m crying again. Over a movie. *blwweek Oookay, am exaggarating. Just a few, countable tears down the cheek.

It’s Silent Fall, a 90s movie with Liv Tyler (she was waay too young and hot), Linda Hamilton and some other well-known stars which I can’t be bot
hered knowing.


Am not going into details about the storyline, but right this minute, my tears are falling simply by just watching the way Liv’s brother, aged around 8 year old who is autistic banging his body against the cushioned wall (he’s admitted to a psychiatric ward), continuously whisking himself around, as the lead Dr. tries so hard calming him down.

I’m not sure what really bothers me but it is sad and frustrating watching a kid, who barely speaks, tries so hard to suppress his emotion yet at the same time wanting so bad to spill, needing his loved one to understand his pain.


“Nobody knows the real meaning of autism.” I search for a connection.You have words to say, but you can't find a way to say them.
How familiar, how bizzare.


A really nice one. Anything that can make me sleep at night, soundly mind you.

No comments: