I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Monday, September 13, 2010

"People killin' people dyin'..."

"...... children hurt and you hear them cryin'.."

Where is the love? Black Eyed Peas once loudly 'preached' these words and now I am using them to ignite my dissappointment towards current 'modern' humanity.

The deaths of fellow citizens, Datuk Sosilawati and her three companions haven't been confirmed until DNA test proves that the bone fragments found are theirs. Yet the nation is buzzing with shock due to the gruesome, cruel episode.

'Tangkap, pukul, bunuh, bakar.' Those were the words used during the primetime news yesterday and that got me stunned and thinking. Imagine the pain they had to endure from the very minute they were captured until their last breath. Gees. Simply unimaginable.

Where is humanity?

When I start to look and think deeper about the things happening around the world, and when I see all these ugly things, I gulped. Hard. There is not enough goodness in people to make me feel hopeful about our future.

I really do wonder what is the point of everything. What's happening to humanity? Picture this: A is mad at B and A just grab a gun or a knife or a golf club and baam! B, who A loathes before is now dead. End of story. Masya Allah. How immoral.

Where has our dignity gone? What is the real value of a LIFE?

I think given the damage humanity has inflicted upon mother earth, we have got alot, I mean ALOT to do in order to seek for ultimate redemption.

Am telling ya', what we have now, is a broken humanity.

No comments: