I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Monday, May 17, 2010

I mean it. Full stop.

I may not have a superb memory like trying to recall what actually happened on this particular day on this particular place (if you’re reading this, Nala I know you’d be saying ‘cuya kan lale’). It’s a bit sad actually.

I can’t be much of help if let say about a minute ago some adorable young kid who was standing close to me suddenly vanished into thin air if the officers start asking me questions about the colour of his t-shirt, his face anything. Cos’ I am not good at that, spotting things and recalling scenes. It’s not one of my many spe
cialties. There goes my nomination for Best Eye Witness Ever in Crime.

Yet. I remember words people say to me, especially promises. I hold on to that. It matters to me. Cos’ the thing is, I don’t say words that I don’t mean. Maybe it’s a weakness of mine trying to keep telling myself that for some people, words are just words but you shouldn’t say things when you don’t mean it.


I mean what I say. As simple as that.


No comments: