I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ada apa dengan Adamaya?

I don’t really get it. It’s a story about a wife who cheats. Yeah, shoot me. I mean, people are going all gaga about it, but all I can see is that. A cheating wife.

My students, bless ‘em for being more analytical now for trying to understand more than the surface, are rather excited about 'Adamaya'. It’s about that cute chick, Lisa Suria..oops Surihani most probably that have them hooked to that series. I tried to be aware of the values instill within, but a part of watching Amani playing all cutey and naive, I have nothing else to say.

Seriously though, it’s a taboo that shouldn’t ever happen in any marriage, right. But from what my dear colleague said that day while we were having breakfast, nowadays it’s not rare anymore to have wives playing lurvy-durvy behind their husbands’ back and I was like..'wwhaat?'. I mean, it’s wrong already right when being a wife and think about some guy which is not your hubby guy. Gees.

The question is, are the husbands being all nice and forgivable (like Adam) when their wives two-time them or they (the husbands) have no guts to take actions?

'Adamaya' is over now. Am all ears waiting for reviews of a new drama series that women plus my students spend time watching. If it’s good, then you’ll hear nothing about it from me.

2 comments:

umm ruman said...

The same goes to me dear..I never get it why so many people are worshiping this drama like there's no tomorrow. I just told my students the characters and plot are stupid. Some may not agree with me but this is what I think..

heliocentrism said...

Dear umm ruman,

Tell me bout it. I mean if we want to make comparison, gees.. there are quite a few other malay dramas worth mentioning. Like you said, many may not agree, right. 'Tepuk dada tanya selera'.