I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wise Man : Part 13 ‘In the shape of a heart’

About a week ago, I was asked about the shape of a heart. The story behind it.

Well, I couldn't say much for it for I didn't know the real deal. I managed to come up with something that has to do with the symbolism of a heart. Also that a heart is usually addressed with red colour, which I guess to signify passion and strong emotions.

Yet, I was asked again about the shape. What does it mean? I held my hands up then and winked.

Me : Come on, spill.

WM : It is simple. A heart is formed by two question marks facing each other. (Paused, maybe waiting for some 'uuuu' or 'aaaa' am not sure)

Me : Hmm.. I guess so.

WM : It's so obvious babe, can't you see. Everything, anything makes sense, right when it's a heart thingy. It's always questionable when it comes to feelings.

Me : Maybe.

WM : Face it. Sometimes, there are more questions that answers. More doubts.

Me : That I agree. Now we're on the same page, brother.

WM : It's my theory. My very own. Am smart, you see.

Me : (sighed) Cool.

No comments: