I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Monday, June 15, 2009

Of jerawat rindu & buddies huggin'

Dear Diary,

This is to a certain extent a short reminisce of an incident that intrigued me one day. It still manages to make me smile. Up til now.

About a week ago, I had these two big, rather irksome, pinkish pimples; one on my right cheek and the other one around the chin area. Am tellin’ ya, they were perceptible. And guess what, both of them seemed to slowly fade away while I was away on a short trip.

He said that those must have been ‘jerawat rindu’. Yikes!

Anyways.

Last Saturday, on the 13th of July, we went to this dear friend of mine, Peed’s wedding in Soromban and boy..she looked so pretty and amazingly in high spirits, (come la Suria, getting’ married ma..of ‘cos la happy what) hugging her husband.

I am so happy for her.

And what really happened was, me together with my other two wacko buddies, Nana and Dila entered (hold up. We didn’t actually enter the bride’s room. We simply ambushed!) Peed’s room and in no time at all, surrounded them on the bed and in a blink of an eye, started posing in front of the three hired photographers. Even funnier, we kept on posing taking full advantage of the photographers’ talented gift to take our pics using our own cameras after that. In the bride and groom’s room! LOL

Eventho it was a quick get-together for us, it was hugely appreciated and enjoyable. The moment we laid eyes on each other, we couldn’t stop talking and trust me when I tell you this, I didn’t even notice the makciks and pakciks around us. It was so much fun.

All in all, I had a blast. Totally.

On top of that, I managed to sleep wonderfully (without having to stare up the ceiling, blinking for two hours before finally dozing off for maybe three hours top) for four nights in a row, man.

How cool is that?

Yay!

6 comments:

miss nugget said...

thank you very much for coming and and ambushed my room..i was so glad u did that..btw, u wrongly mention the date laa dear... kalo kene kawen 13th of july, isk isk isk...lambat lg nk tunggu tu.. all in all. i'm happy with my new life ...so, let's join the club babe... :)

Unknown said...

Betul la tu. Coz... I really miss you.

I LOVE YOU.

heliocentrism said...

Dear Peed,

Aisey.. a ah la, ade ke 13th of July..dah ke mana2 dah ko time tu, babe..hahaha

Join the club? Ayak! lol

heliocentrism said...

Dear sayang,

Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.
- William Shakespeare

Truly.

umm ruman said...

dear Suria,

Congratulation for your friends wedding and don't you think it's about time your turn to get married?...I'm hearing the kompang is cheering....don't forget to invite me ya...You know me, previously I was known as ____literary thoughts.:-)

heliocentrism said...

Dear libro striscia @ Azah,

Omg hye!! Am so happy hearing from you again. I've been wondering about you. Hope you're doing alright.

It's been awhile, ya?
Please don't stop writing..

Aiyaa.. kompang ka? hehehe..