I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~ Albany Bach Reid

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Knock! Knock! Who's there? It's me, L.

Dear Ne-yo,

People who know me, know I love you. People who ride with me, would bleed to death listening to your numbers back to back in the car. Though Peter (Cetera) is still one of the best, you darl; touch me. Deeply.

Then he came along, and soon enough he claimed “One in A Million” as his. I ached, when I should have jumped with joy witnessed by the glittering skies when he hummed the song and effortlessly sang the chorus. He took me by surprise.

He; listens, and I twitch because of that.

Before, one and one person only I see dances along with you, Ne-yo as I cruise along the melody. Now, numbly I linger for the film to roll; just to see whether the image remains the same.

1 comment:

Flowers, why do I want them? said...

I liked your letters! nice way to post your ideas into a blog.